Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So far I'm a big fan of North Bay. I went for a run tonight (yes *gasp*!) and near the end I stopped on the beach to stretch and watch the sunset while I was there. The beach! I know that might not seem that exciting but to me it's freaking awesome. Plus very pretty sunsets. And after spending the entire day on campus today I like it very much as well. There is a 'pond' out back which is the biggest pond I've ever seen :) Plus it's surrounded by forests and hiking trails and marvellous nature! Such excitement. Too bad I am actually going to be forced to do work while I'm here.

I found a post I wrote last week that somehow got stuck in drafts instead. Now it's time dated though and no longer interesting to me. Sorry. It was mostly about food though. Foods I misssed while being abroad.

Well I'm quite tired after being so perky and friendly today and meeting all sorts of new people so I'm going to chill with the Becster then sleep. It kind of feels as if we're at a sleepover in high school, since that's the last time I was spending this much time with her. I enjoy.

Oh and much excitement with the new laptop today. It's a very shiny Toshiba Satellite A100. Whatever that means but it's nice looking and I am in love already. Although not with the keyboard.

* song of the moment: Let it Be - Nick Cave *

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

I wanna read about food!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home