Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Well here's a post because for some reason Jess requested some information regarding my boobs. Alright... I'll take whatever requests I can get. Ha ha. That information will come later though.

As you can see from the picture (which hopefully loads on this very slow Nipissing wireless - that's my back you see) I had a great weekend of playing and adventuring and trying new things. I was sworn to secrecy about some aspects of the weekend (not that anyone reading this blog is actually in my class) but it was an amazing weekend. I love how no matter how many times I repeat an outdoor ed activity, I still learn new things. Plus I picked up a few new games and cool ideas for make-your-own outdoor ed resources.

Back to reality though and the endless busy work that seems to be teachers college. It's really just like high school - they take attendance and all that jazz. Plus there is tons of homework. I think I'll soon adjust to all the work though. However I'm going on day 7 of school in this building and day 7 of a headache. Every single day I've been in the building I've had one. And nothing on the weekends. Must be allergic to this place.

Oh and for Jess. On the weekend we were playing a game that I call 'hot chocolate river' (forget what name they used). Basically you have a set number of carpet pieces and have to make it across the 'lava' as a group without having anyone step into it. Anywho... I had one girl who I was in charge of (because she was blindfolded) and she kept grabbing at me when she needed to get her balance. We ended up hugging each other for most of the game. And on several occasions she kept grabbing my boobs (because she couldn't see and apparently they were at grabbing level). It was funny. We laughed and the teacher took incriminating photos.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

sweet b00by action! Hmm, teacher's college sounds like fun! ;)
That picture is awesome, it reminds me of that sweat-fest rope climb thing we did in outdoor ed, remember that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home