Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am getting bored with the internet. I have been procrastinating for too many years now and the internet no longer holds any excitement for me. Moving on.

I just saw a commercial on tv for Match.com. They guarantee that ' you find love or you get 6 months free'. Is that how things work nowadays? You sign up with a dating agency and they guarantee you love? Wtf???

And in more random news being in teachers college involves tons and tons of work. Even when I'm out on practicum. Or on the weekends. Or anytime at all. But the chillins are cute. I got to play with the JKs today even though I'm in a 1/2 class. They are teeny. I think they were scared of me because I was looming over them.

Oh I got an outdoor ed placement for April. Woot woot to that one!

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

Yay! Is it at one of the schools you taught at before?

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Shmemily said...

Nope it's just outside of O-town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home