Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This blog has reached a new level of non-updated-ness. Oops. Here's the down low. I'm in teachers college. I'm not a huge fan (don't tell anyone here - they all seem to love it). I'm learning some really cool things but on a whole I'm not convinced the classroom is the place for me. Which is not a big deal since having a teaching degree will only be a good thing to have. Can be used in a variety of ways. Like a supply teacher if I ever get to move out west.... ha ha.

Life in North Bay is ok. Not a huge fan of this town either. Ha ha. See that's why I haven't been updating! There's only so much you can say about things that you're not too keen on. Plus I've been feeling a little nonchalant about life lately. Due to the above two reasons I'm sure.

But do not fear, in 6 short (actually at this rate - long) months I shall be done and able to move onto new and exciting and blog worthy things.

Happy Halloween! We did trick or treat bags today in class and now I have a whole bunch of candy to nibble on in class. Speaking of class...

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

Yay updates!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home