Monday, December 04, 2006

So I switched seasons within four hours Sunday. So nice and warm in the G-spot (tee hee) and then up here in the Bay it's full out winter. Oi. Beautiful though, the snow is just lovely. Cold not as lovely. But I am getting a fancy shmancy winter coat soon so huzzah to that!

Life goes on as usual. Just finished my placement with the little grade 1/2's. Glad that was over just because I was so tired. Had fun though. Some of my kids cried when I left the school. Just got my placement for February and turns out I'm in the same school. Not pleased with that at all. It's such a small community and not at all a real school experience. Grr. Going to write an angry letter to the practice teaching office.

Moving on. Cannot wait until Christmas holidays. Apparently there will be ice fishing, and snowmobiling and skating on the canal and beaver tails. Mmm mmm.

Oi my life is so boring. Ha ha. I have not had any lesbian dreams (at least lately). I have not drank on a Monday night in a very long time. Sorry Jess. I could go on and on about how excited I am for my new adventure but it is too far away right now to start ranting about it.

I miss my kittycat today. I had a dream about kitties last night. They were so soft and fluffy and it's sort of pathetic I dream about kitties.

5 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

awww, kittehs! Where is Zooey these days?
Ooh, and when are you going to o-town? I want to come with!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Shmemily said...

I am going the 26th on. When are you thinking of going? I am also going next weekend but you're not back yet are you?

Zooey is living with Heather my ex-RA.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

Ah, blast! I am going to Belleville I think, on the 26th...Hmm...maybe I can nip a ride with you and stay just a day or two and then hit Belleville on my way back. Are you driving? Can I hitch a ride?
Complicated!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Shmemily said...

Unless a random relative I didn't know dies and leaves me a lot of money I don't have a car so no I won't be driving. I am taking the bus however, ha ha, so if you want to be bus buddies we could! There is a small chance that I will be hitching a ride with someone in which case I can ask if there is any more room.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

Actually, I am serdoaf and forgot that the 26th is Christmas with my dad...we're not leaving until the 27th! D'oh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home