Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I got a random message on facebook today from a dude in Israel (that I don't know - just for the record). It said " Hey there. i'm a great fan of hers. do you study literature?". Yeah. Weird. If you missed the 'hers' part I'm assuming he means my more -talented-and-famous-and-dead namesake. Or am I her namesake? ANYWHO. It's odd.

My brain is mush with math. Little kid math though.

Cannot wait until Christmas break. Only a week today. I think that's even scarier because I have so much to do in that week. Enough bitching.

What no new Gilmore Girls tonight?????

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

Probably for the best, if you have so much math to do!
(the no gilmore girls bit, I mean.)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Seasaidh said...

geez, update already!!!!! I'm suffering Emily withdrawal!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Shmemily said...

Sorry Jess. I just don't have it in me right now. Everything is boring! Send me an email and I'll be happy to answer that though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home